If a party to proceedings wants to appeal against the decision of the Commission
constituted by one (1) member, the party must lodge within one (1) month
after the decision.
The appeal can be lodged by –
- hand delivery; or
- pre-paid post to
- facsimile transmission to 9325 1041; or
- email to email@example.com.
A copy of the appeal is to be served on every other person who was a party to the
proceedings in which the relevant decision was made.
The application must clearly state the -
- name, address and telephone number of the appellant;
- decision the appellant is appealing against;
- grounds of the appeal;
- name of the member who gave the decision; and
- date of the decision.
87 Adelaide Terrace
East Perth, 6004
Post Office Box 6119
East Perth, 6892